Thursday, January 22, 2009

Teddy Bear Fame

Okay, one more link to the teddy bears. I was thrilled today to hear that a link to my teddy bear cupcakes appeared on Cakespy.com. I just heard about this website recently, and apparently it's kind of a big deal. (Bigger than my little blog, at least.) It's not every day that an illustrator for Taste of Home, who's based in Seattle, takes note of some cupcakes made by a stay-at-home-mom in Iowa!! Click on the Cakespy link above and scroll down a bit to see where she mentions the bears.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy!!! You're famous!!! Oh my goodness this is SO exciting!! Now I'll have to come up with a REALLY creative idea for Tanner's birthday so you'll get even MORE famous! (although those bears will be VERY hard to top)

Anonymous said...

That is totally awesome! I too have a small side business and skim many blogs to see what others are doing so this is great for you! How wonderful to have her recognize your blog & wonderful work! Much success to you!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! You and your teddy bears deserve the fame :)

Anonymous said...

You rock!

Anonymous said...

Cakespy is exactly where I just came from!! I had to come check you out!

I am the resident "cake baker and maker" in my family and have often thought about doing it for others too. But, alas...too busy on other stuff these days.

All of your creations look great!!